Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Paris



so here we are.. three photos from my trip to Paris.. way back in April!
So there is Sharad and I at the Republique or was it Bastille.. I don't know.. it was one of the round abouts with a statue in the middle signifying revolution.. new or old!

Budha Bar- had to do it.. yes touristy and yes over rated and very over priced, but was pretty cool. Well we felt cool being there. Nalini Aunty, Shweta, Sharad and I.

Then there is yours truly at Palais du Versailles. Magnificent gardens, labrynths, sunny day... The palace is spectacular.. that Marie Antoinette chic was quite ahead for her times.. or are we becoming more conservative?? don't know. I have been to a few palaces after this and try as I may to be unbiased, they just don't stack up.

No comments:

Post a Comment