Tuesday, August 08, 2006

De Nederlands

So its a small world.. I met Anna - my friend from Berlin in Amsterdam for a few days. Then I caught up with Julija.. my parent's neighbour's daughter.
I have to admit it was meeting these two crazy chics that made my trip to De Nederlands memorable.

I was a bit dissapointed in Amsterdam.. too much sin.. I ca ignore all the sex, drugs etc.. but it is very difficult to ignore the zillions of neon signs and 18 year old Americans on the streets. The quieter parts were much nicer. I also went to Utrecht - a small University town, for a day.
1. Anna and I posing in front of the Kaiser's canal
2. beautiful dom of the St Niklaas church
3. Julija and I, photo taken at arms lenght at an Italian restaurant in the suburb called "Pipe". Wnder why.. canals or bongs?
4. The Dom and the clock tower in Utrecht


1 comment:

  1. we have stock lot sisal carpets ,jute carpets and rugs,woolen carpets and rugs,latex backing. coir carpets and rugs.or flax fiber

    coirgoods@gmail.com
    whatt +91 9847139023

    We making all *Eco friendly products.*House keeping for spa . resorts/.
    our site in natural products in. or ur models all products making here/
    Laundry Basket,bamboo basket,cane basket,coir basket,banana basket,sea grass baskets,Cloth baskets.pandan leaf products ,
    door mats. bath mats.
    fruits basket. Tender coconut tray. bottle covers, menu file., bill folder,
    soap dish. coconut shell bowels.
    Swing chairs hammocks etc..

    sea grass yoga mats.rubber backing,. cotton yoga mats.
    sisal carpet,coir carpets,woolen carpets and rugs,
    coir felt sheet rolls.
    Herbal curtain, bamboo curtains.bamboo mats. coir curtains. areca nut curtains,cane curtains. jute curtains..
    whatts app +91 9847139023

    Mail-- coirgoods@gmail.com
    Website-- www.windowfashionsindia.com
    www.coirgoods.com

    ReplyDelete