Thursday, March 16, 2006

Where am I?

OK.. if you follow the blog.. from down up, you will see where I have been.
The trip started on 18 Jan 06. I had an amazing time in India- Mumbai, Lonavala, Kochi, Varkala, Bangalore, Mysore and then Delhi.
It was nice to see some new parts of India. I felt good coming to Delhi.. familiar territory.
All through the trip I had the pleasure of Fran's company. She is a good friend of mine from Melbourne and she was a very good travel companion.. excited about discovering new things but not an over excited eager beaver.... just the way I am.
Thanks Fran!

It was great to spend some time with Dadaji.. he's looking well and was his usual entertaining self. Although he just couldn't understand why I hadn't finished my MBA. :)

I then proceeded to Belgium... Antwerpen -Bercham to be welcomed by my sister and Jijaji into their awesome home. http://www.zindagizindagi.blogspot.com/ have a look

I spent a week adjusting to the weather and the change in pace after India..
was lucky enough to become a travel partner in a trip to Portugal with Jeroen's family. His parents, Linus and An, Sieglende and Kamila.

It was a different kind of holiday, a great experience and it has broadened my outlook. We walked everywhere.. almost. I got used to enjoying a holiday with a focus on nature. I stayed in Youth Hostels for the first time and I must say some of them were very impressive. The one in Almograve even had a TV in the appartment! I was also lucky enough not to end up in a room with snoring people.

Now lets see what's next....

No comments:

Post a Comment