Monday, January 10, 2011

Cars.. what a waste

Ok so I bought a classy Volkswagon last year. The sales guy said ' It's better for the engine if you use Premium Unleaded petrol but where did it say or did he say that using standard common man Unleaded would cause any harm??
I mean I thought.. ooh we are special, we have an expensive European car that needs 'Special' fuel. Stuff that.. I am a common (wo)man and this is the people's car.


10 months of standard unleaded and the engine failed.


Wow!


Servicing guy at VW - Con - condescending Con made me feel like it was ALL my fault and that it would cost anywhere between 2000 to 20000! Man was I worried. I should have just bought a Suzuki Swift.


Then Wonderful Wayne from VW called and said 'oh.. we have decided to do the job under warranty' Magic!


But now.. the question is, should I sell it?

No comments:

Post a Comment